Pre Purchase Inspections
Pre purchase building inspections enables you to make an informed and confident decision on your property purchase based on the physical state of the property.
- Structural issues can result in expense repairs.
- Faulty RCD’s and non-compliant smoke alarms can be a dangerous and serious risk.
InspectionSmith have three main Pre purchase building inspections as well as a Timber pest inspection.
- Pre Purchase Basic Structural Inspection (Appendix A of AS 4349.1-2007, Structural elements only).
- Pre Purchase Standard Structural Inspection (AS 4349.1-2007).
- Pre Purchase Standard Plus Structural Inspection (AS 4349.1-2007 and electrical good working order).
- Pre Purchase Timber Pest Inspection (AS 4349.3-2010)
Note: A $50 discount applies when booking a combined pre purchase building and timber pest inspection, an ideal combination for full peace of mind