Pre Sale Inspections
If you are thinking of selling your property. Pre sale inspections can help you prepare your property for sale by rectifying any issues prior to listing.
Any issues discovered by potential buyers during the sale process may jeopardise the sale:
- The longer your property is on the market may entice you to lower you asking price.
- Any issues with the property may give purchasers the ability to negotiation the sale price.
- Generally purchasers over estimate repairs or renovation costs, its much cheaper to repair and clean up your property prior to listing.
InspectionSmith offer a Basic structural – Pre sale inspection. This inspection will identify any structural issue with your house prior to listing.
Pre purchase inspections and Pre sale inspections are of the same level of focus and detail. We use the same inspection criteria and reporting. The only difference is who the report is for, the vendor or the purchaser.
- Pre sale – Basic structural inspection (Appendix A of AS 4349.1-2007, structural elements only).
- Pre sale timber pest inspection (AS 4349.3-2010)
Note: A $50 discount applies when booking a combined pre sale building and timber pest inspection, an ideal combination for full peace of mind